Thursday, 17 January 2013

A Snowy Start


Hi everyone and welcome to my first blog post. As you can see it's a cold and snowy day where I am, so I'm snuggled up in the warm with some hot elderflower cordial and lots of layers. So what better for me to spend my time than creating a blog with all the things I love to do.

I have wanted to create a blog for a while but I decided to stop procrastinating and finally get on with it. The photo above is from walking the dog this morning. I just love how beautiful the snow is. A brisk walk was refreshing, but I was glad to make it back inside. I never use my camera enough so I'm hoping this blog will inspire me to record some more of my daily life as well as being more creative.

Thanks for reading and any advice would be very much appreciated. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment