Monday, 28 January 2013

Hot Chocolate





One of my favourite things about winter has to be curling up inside in the warm with a mug of hot choclate (see the beuatiful cup I had at the seaside a couple of weeks ago)

Coincidently I was talking to my friend the other day and she said "wouldn't it be amazing if Nutella (other hazelnut spreads are available) made a hot chocolate?". So I thought I could definately make that.

All I did was warm a mug of milk in the microwave for 2 minutes, add a spoonful of nutella and stir in.

This was quick and simple to make but made a nice nutty chocolatey hot chocloate that was really creamy.


This really made me want to try new recipes so if you have any please let me know.

Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to that! Sometimes I think it is the single thing that makes winter bearable. I need to try making it with Nutella now. Sounds incredibly heavenly :-)

    ReplyDelete