Thursday, 21 February 2013

Quick move

Hi

Just to let you all know that since reading Amanda's post on Lessons she learnt when blogging I have decided to rename my blog. I originally chose "you are my sunshine" as it was a song my mum used to sing to me when I was little however I know realise it probably wasn't that great an idea as people won't necessarily see me when they search.

So, my blog is now called "appreciate the day". I love this title as it sums up what I'm trying to show everyone. It's the small things that make us happy - a yummy cake, a beautiful piece of embroidery, seeing flowers at the side of the road.

So you can now find me at: http://appreciatetheday45.blogspot.co.uk/

and on twitter at: @appreciate_day

Thank you for all the amazing advice I'm finding around the internet

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment