Friday, 22 March 2013

And Breathe...

So I've been really quiet for a while because I've had a massive piece of chemistry coursework to do. However I finished that yesterday and breathed a sigh of relief. Sometimes you can get really worked up about something and afterwards you feel exhausted.

So here is how I decided to make myself feel a little better. I took my really cute sprocker spaniel Ben out for a walk (although it's freezing here).

I keep looking out for the signs of spring in the hope that it will hurry itself up. So here you can see some daffodils just about to burst in bloom. Unfortunately though snow is forecast for tonight and tomorrow so lots of layering is in order.

I got home and decided that this was the best thing for it!

So I drank hot chocolate, ate Black Magic and listened to Test Match Special. A perfect evening.  Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment