Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter chocolatey baking

Easter is such an ideal time to do lots of baking for family and friends. I had seen lots of photos of these creme egg brownies on the internet in the lead up to Easter and knew I had to make some. I made these with my friends whilst on a film watching day. They made a wonderful interlude to watching and eating them was also great! We had ours warm out of the oven with ice cream but they would have been great cold with a hot chocolate (read tea if you like).

 They were SO chocolaty! So a small piece was quite adequate. Rich and umptious (may have made that word up) thay made the perfect antidote to a scary film.

I also made some simple crispy cakes with cherries in but unfortunately these were wolfed down before I had a chance to photograph them so you'll just have to imagine them in their cute pastel polka dot cases.

Have a lovely Easter everyone
Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey, there! How's it going? :) I love your blog and its interesting content so I followed you. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.

    NEW POST UP OF MY INSTAGRAM DIARY! CHECK IT OUT!

    Steven

    ReplyDelete