Friday, 15 March 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like spring!

I'm hoping you can see what I can see in this photo - a whole bank of primroses! My blog is all about appreciating little things around us so when I saw these as I was walking my dog I had to stop and take a photo. This shows spring is coming and makes me hopeful.
It was a beautiful day and a nice break from the random snow we've had recently. What are you looking forward to this spring? I'm hoping for more days were I can go for walks without millions of layers of clothing and not having to wear and coat. And of course the other beautiful wild flowers that are around in the spring. It must nearly be time for a few daffodils.

And here's a cute photo of my crazy dog Ben.
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the many things I'm looking forward to as well-lots of walks outside!! I really miss that during the winter months. Lovely photos-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky it's spring there. Over here it's never ending snow :(

    ReplyDelete