Friday, 1 March 2013

Looking forward to March



How is it suddenly March already? This year is storming along just when I'd like it to slow down so I can really appreciate my last year at sixth form until I go off into the big wide world. This is an exciting but really scary time as I don't quite know what I'm doing next academic year (I'll let you all know when I do!) and I need to work really hard at my studies.

However I also have lots of other exciting things to do this month so these are the things on my to-do list:

  1. Have a great 18th Birthday with both my friends and family
  2. Start a big crafting project. I want this to be something that will remind me of my last year at sixth form. Any ideas?
  3. Bake lots of lovely morsels
  4. Introduce as many of my friends to charity shop shopping as I can.
Things I am looking forward to:
  1. Surprisingly top of this list too is my birthday!
  2. Seeing my friends perform in the musical of "Beauty and the Beast". They keep telling me their not playing the beast but I'm not sure I believe them!
  3. The start of spring and the lovely outfits that come with it. Hopefully this will show through in everyone's blog posts.
  4. Finishing my coaching course until the summer
  5. The start of the cricket season.
What will this month bring for everyone else?
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment