Thursday, 14 March 2013

The sun is out so I wear prints

So I have to say I'm pretty annoyed I didn't get a good photo of my outfit today. I have recently acquired this top from a jumble sale and as the sun was out today I thought it an ideal opportunity to wear! I love anything with a colourful print so I was immediately drawn to this and was a complete bargain at 2 pounds. I wore it simply with a black vest, black belt and denim skirt. As you can just see in this photo I have a silver leaf motif necklace on. I love this necklace as I believe it goes with everything (you can disagree). Another bargain as this was from Oxfam shop. I love clothes and jewellery bargains and on a tight budget they are a great way to update your wardrobe. This was a really good jumble sale so I'm sure I will be sharing more of my finds soon.

Has anyone else got some amazing bargains. It would great if you could share them.
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment