Wednesday, 24 April 2013

It was FUN.




Let me first introduce my beautiful friends Lolly, Jess, Imogen, Ruby and Sophie (In that order in the below photo). Last Saturday was a beautiful sunny day and this is how I spent the evening. My friends and I had booked to see FUN. about 6 months ago so were anticipating this for ages which made it even better I think. My friend, who was driving, is super organised so we arrived at the venue nice and early. This gave us a chance to seek out a lovely nearby park and take a few photos in the sun. And eat donuts because that's normal thing to eat before a gig! We couldn't believe that there was a hot air balloon taking off from that park although sadly no photo evidence.
The gig was amazing and I have been listening to the album and some earlier tracks on repeat ever since. These guys were great live and they are able to turn their hand to a variety of instruments and there was so much energy in the performance.

This has to be my favourite song from the new album "Some Nights" check them out if you haven't already.


I wear this dress all the time! I love the pattern and collar with button through detail. It's a nice lightweight cotton so is great to layer but can also be work through the summer (and I think it goes with everything!). This was a charity shop find whilst my belt I borrowed from my brother.

Check out this band because I will be obsessing over them for the foreseeable future
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment