Tuesday, 2 April 2013

My Filmic Easter

My Easter weekend pretty much comprised of watching films and eating sweet treats, not that I'm complaining! I thought I'd give you a quick run down of the films I have watched and perhaps a comment or two on them. But first I must say: I am not a great film watcher and don't really have that much knowledge so I watch films for enjoyment. Therefore my comments may be way off but it's just what I thought.

1. Brave

I loved this one. I know it's a Disney film and it should be for children but this was just so good. I loved how a female was portrayed as the hero and was strong and independent.

2. What to Expect When You're Expecting

All I can say is this is such a chick flick. It follows several couples which all link in the story. This is my favourite kind of story for a chick flick (and also books).

3. Saw 2

This is not my sort of film at all. I'm really not into horror so my friends witty comments and some lovely creme egg chocolate brownie got me through this one.

4. The Great St. Trinian's Train Robbery

A classic film I have seen so many times but somehow doesn't get old. Lots of funny bits and a good story. Great to see this was made in England too.

5. Grease

What can I say other than get me Sandy's outfits. Well perhaps not the "You're the one that I want" outfit. Watched this with Mum and we were both singing along. Real feel good.

I've had such a good Easter weekend. Any suggestions for other films I should watch?
Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. ilove loveLOVED the first two movies! brave was really cute and made me want to be a red head again, and i saw What to Expect about 4 times and still die laughing every time. Great picks :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete