Monday, 1 April 2013

Reflecting and Looking Forward

A quick reflect on March before we power on into April.
March was great!

I had a great birthday spent with my friends eating at a lovely tea shop.

I watched some of my friends perform in a very professional school production of Beauty and the Beast.

I have also fitted in some baking.
Away from my blog I finished my cricket coaching course until the summer. I have my assessment day in June which I'm really excited about. I am now on my Easter holidays.

And here we go into April and all the things I am looking forward to this month:

  1. Going to see Fun. play live
2. my best friends birthday and the exciting celebration we are having for it.
3. The start of the cricket season. Less than 3 weeks away so the weather had better improve.
4. Going for a posh afternoon tea. How quintessentially English.

What is April going to bring you?
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment