Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Sweets to get me through revision



So currently I'm deep into the dark time of revision so I thought I'd share with you some of the cute animal chocolates that are helping me through. Firstly there are some cute little bees and ladybirds which are Lindt chocolate. I also have some white chocolate pigs which my friend made with a mould she has. Such a cute present idea from her.

The pressure is starting to build up in preparation for exams. My last exam is in 49 days (Yes this post was going to be yesterday so I could say it was the nice round number of 50 but hey ho). I'm getting quite scared for them as I know I have to get really high grades to get to uni next year. So lots of motivation and revision is coming up. Hopefully this is going to translate on to my blog where I share how everything is going and my top tips for revision. And finally I would like you all to be my motivators. Leave me a comment to let me know how your revision is going, your experiences of exams and/ or uni or simply to tell me to get on with some work!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment