Sunday, 5 May 2013

Spring may finally have sprung

April was a really good month

  • I saw Fun. live which was amazing. See the photos from the night here
  • I managed to make a few knitted accessories - I actually sported the knitted bow brooch just yesterday. I'd love to make some more.
  • The cricket season is in full swing so starting to get a few more games
  • I bought my first car and am now starting to drive it. Hope to pass my driving test really soon so I am free to go on lots of adventures.






And now May is here so we should be all over those April showers and looking out for some May flowers. I love this time when everything comes into bloom. I love the fact that now when I go on the bus to sixth form I pass a field of lambs and many wild flowers along the way. This just brightens my mornings and makes me ready for the day. Well, you can't help but smile at frollicking lambs even on a monday morning!
The sun is shining (well at least for now) so I'm off 2 my second cricket game of the weekend and looking forward to a nice relaxing bank holiday tomorrow. I took these photos from around my garden as I just love how everything is colourful and in bloom.

Have a great bank holiday
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment