Monday, 30 December 2013

Another Year Over

This has been my first year blogging and I've had a great time. As I've said before I'm sporadic and a little unreliable with my posts but blogging has meant I have concentrated on doing crafty things and appreciating the wonderful things in my life. My life seems to have changed quite dramatically during the time I've been blogging: I have gone from Sixth form student doing academic a levels and finding time to do crafty bits and cricket in my spare time to working coaching sports and dance in primary schools and appreciating the world around me. I absolutely love my job and the people I work with. I was so lucky to get it and look forward to all the new challenges in the new year: Street dance being one of them. (If anyone has any hints and tips for teaching street dance they would be appreciated).

I have had to make some hard decisions this year about where my life is headed and I know this is just going to continue but I think I am now more aware of what I want. I realise I don't have to do things because people expect me to do them.

Exciting things that happened this year:
- I became a county cricket coach
- I started my blog
- I got my first job which I love
- I finished my A levels and got reasonable results that will stand me in good stead for the rest of my life
- I passed my driving test
- I passed my level 2 cricket coach course
- I became the first female to captain one of the senior teams at my cricket club
- Been on a wonderful holiday to York

As you can see 2013 has been a massive year for me and I have lots of exciting things planned for 2014 which I will share with you in the next few days. Have an amazing new years eve (I will be spending it with friends) and good luck with 2014

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment