Thursday, 30 January 2014

52 Lists: Five

52 Lists: List your favourite quotes

I have admit that off the top of my head I couldn't think of any quotes but I did know that I had a board on Pinterest for just this purpose. So the quotes here are mostly taken from here.Unfortunately this means I don't know who said all quotes so if you do please let me know.


This really relates to the decisions I have made in the past few months.

I constantly am pushing myself out of my comfort zone. Yes some days I have sleepless nights over the work I have to do the next day but it turns out ok and I have learnt so much from it.


One of the things my mum always used to say to me when I was younger is "everyone is good at different things, you don't have to be good at everything".

Such good advice from an 8 year old!


My friend and I always say this to each other. Before I even knew who said it before us!
What are your favourite quotes? Please let me know
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment