Friday, 3 January 2014

52 Lists: One

52 Lists: List Your Goals For The Year

Before I start listing, I recommend you go and have a look at Emma's post over on Made in Hunters. She explains her reasoning behind starting this little project which basically has a list heading for each week of the year. Whilst you're there do have a mosey about, Emma has some stunning photography. So here goes the first:

1. Organisation: If you have read my blog recently you will know that my buzz word for the year is organisation. It will help keep on top of everything whilst still having time for myself.
2. Jar of Memories: There are so many moments in your life that can slip past so capturing these in a nice simple way is something I want to focus on.
3. Road Trip: I've always wanted to go on a road trip and since passing my test last year there just hasn't been time so this is the year.
4. Learn: I might not have gone to university but that doesn't mean my education has finished. I need to use every opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge.
5. Move out: This one might not be a goal for the year but it's a definite goal for the future. I want to be able to be independent so moving out is what I want to do down the line.

If you fancy joining in, and I know how much bloggers love lists (well I do), do go and have a look at Emma's blog and link back. I'd love to see your lists.
Kate xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment