52 Lists: List your favourite moments of 2013
- Passing my driving test: It has just given me so much more freedom
- Passing my level 2 cricket coaching: It's something I have been waiting to do for a couple of years and I enjoy coaching so much. It has also lead to many other things. For Example -
- Becoming a county coach: It was really nice to have the recognition of my coaching and all the hours I have put into it. Excited but apprehensive to start coaching this Sunday.
- Getting my first job out of Sixth Form: Again a lot of stress and apprehension about this one at the time but I'm really proud of myself for getting this job in a short space of time. I know I am very lucky and will continue to work hard in it.
- The day I was brave enough to make the right decision for me!
52 lists was created by Ema who blogs at Made in Hunters. Go and check her out.