Tuesday, 7 January 2014

52 Lists: Two

52 Lists: List your favourite moments of 2013

  1. Passing my driving test: It has just given me so much more freedom
  2. Passing my level 2 cricket coaching: It's something I have been waiting to do for a couple of years and I enjoy coaching so much. It has also lead to many other things. For Example - 
  3. Becoming a county coach: It was really nice to have the recognition of my coaching and all the hours I have put into it. Excited but apprehensive to start coaching this Sunday.
  4. Getting my first job out of Sixth Form: Again a lot of stress and apprehension about this one at the time but I'm really proud of myself for getting this job in a short space of time. I know I am very lucky and will continue to work hard in it.
  5. The day I was brave enough to make the right decision for me!
52 lists was created by Ema who blogs at Made in Hunters. Go and check her out.
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment