Saturday, 11 January 2014

How Thoughtful

I just rediscovered this present which I got given in the summer by a family friend. It's such a useful and thoughtful present because it fits in so well with my goals this year. I intend to put all of my 52 list in this beautiful notebook. Then I will have this to look back on for the year. The sticky notes (which are cute patterns) will be perfect for writing down all my memories for my memory jar. And finally who doesn't love writing in a lovely coloured pen. It definitely brightens up whatever I'm doing. I love new stationary!

But the best thing about this gift is the card, which simply says "Good luck with whatever you do next year".
This is what I'd like to say to you as well. I know we are already 11 days into the new year but Good Luck and I wish you every success!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment