Friday, 17 January 2014

One Year

Who knew! I've been blogging for a whole year!

That crept up really fast and it was only this morning when I was looking through some old post that I realised exactly one year ago today, when it was cold and snowy, I put my first rambling up here for you lot.

Since then I have rambled quite a lot. Spent periods where I didn't manage to post that much and had a complete change in my life. Somehow in all of that I have managed a mighty 50 posts. It so nice that these 2 landmarks came at once!

A year ago I was looking for something a bit different. I love crafting, baking and appreciating little things but I had no creative outlet for this. This blog gave me that and an excuse for making a huge mess when I felt like creating something. It also gave me somewhere to ramble to my hearts content (my family would tell you I need no encouragement).

This year has seen so much change as you will know if you've read some of my other posts. However it's all good change and yesterday I found out that I would be teaching the most amazing arts award program next month. I'm looking forward to sharing my love of the arts, specifically contemporary dance but you can bet I'll try and get as much crafting in as possible, with the children. I hope that my optimism and enthusiasm however blind it is will rub off on them. If I inspire the next generation of bloggers and creatives then a job will definitely be done.

I will leave you with something I saw on Nadine's Blog AfroBritChick. Because life is never all plain sailing.
So: "All I will say to you is that when life gives you limes rearrange the letters and smile!"

I look forward to the next year with you guys
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment