Tuesday, 18 February 2014

52 Lists: Eight

52 Lists: List the good things about your town

  1. The quiet... the fact that there are so few sounds that I can identify them all when I'm in that drowsy state before I make up fully.
  2. The wild flowers growing by the side of the road that make me think that spring might just be on it's way.
  3. Being able to see the stars because there isn't any light pollution
  4. The fact that I can have a cheery conversation with any of my neighbours when I see them
  5. The fact that I've never experienced any flooding on the scale that has been in the news recently. For this I am thankful.
  6. It's safe
  7. I am a short drive from many of my friends and seeing my family
  8. Plenty of places for dog walks
  9. That when I was a child the countryside was the perfect playground. I could climb trees and adventure everywhere.
  10. It's a great community with events such as family barbeques.
I really do love this series. Go pop over to see Ema at Made in Hunters to see her lists and topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment