Tuesday, 25 February 2014

52 Lists: Nine

52 Lists: List your best qualities

I found this topic really difficult. I hate writing about myself. It's just a kind of awkward situation that involves a bit of separation from yourself so you can look in from outside and a lot of self awareness. Or maybe that's me over-thinking it! Well anyway I gave it a shot then asked my friends to give me a few things too. So here we have the collective effort: 
  1. I always try to be optimistic about situations (yes I'm a glass half full kind of girl)
  2. I'm always on hand to bring you comfort food and a cuddle
  3. I can bake pretty awesome cakes
  4. I love a chat
  5. I love meeting new people and hearing about their lives ( Yes bloggers that includes you lot so please drop us a line on twitter or email: katethompson45@gmail.com )
  6. I will listen even though I don't always have a solution
It was mega mega hard. When I sat down to write I couldn't think of anything so hopefully this list is just a little snapshot (I hope). 

I love hearing from you so let me know what you think.
Kate xx

4 comments:

  1. It can be hard to write about ourselves, which is why challenges like this are so great! Awesome idea to get your friends to contribute, too :)

    Sophie | Onetenzeroseven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a challenge but one I enjoyed. It's good to think about good points. It made for a funny conversation I can tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. Everyone should sit down and take the time to think about this. 1,3 & 6 are very important too! :D

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it very difficult to come up with these answers but hope I've got across some of my good characteristics.
      Kate xx

      Delete