Wednesday, 19 February 2014

A Rather Late Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you're all had a great Valentine's day. It's a day to show your love to those you love. Therefore I have got involved in Lauren's Secret Sweetheart swap and here is what winged it's way to my door in the swap:




Thanks so much to Vicky for these wonderful presents. After work yesterday I scoffed the chocolates but despite my intentions the Lush Massage Bar is yet to be used. Planning got in the way again! However there are beautiful wafts coming from it so it won't be long before I have to use it.

In another nod to Valentine's day this has been my weekly nail varnish. It is actually a little darker than it looks in the photo and has a nice subtle shimmer.

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day but remember to love everyone in your life everyday!
If your interested to see what I bought and gave then pop over the see Leanne at A Slice of My Life...
Kate xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is such a cute gift! :) Keep meaning to go into lush! <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells so yummy I can't wait to use it. Definitely pop in.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely goodies, the tray of chocolates is so cute :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were really yummy too :) I'm glad we joined in this swap!
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete