Wednesday, 12 March 2014

52 Lists: Eleven

52 Lists: List the things you want to make

  1. A scrapbook. I spent the other night looking through my old art scrapbooks from school and really miss that creativity. Plus it would be a great memory space.
  2. Dinner for my friends. It's been a long time since we were all round one table sharing stories and I think home cooking can really bring everyone together.
  3. The most of spring. Wow when did spring arrive? I absolutely love this time of the year when the air is so crisp and clean. The sun is shining and there are flowers everywhere. I must make the most of it by spending as much time outdoors as possible. And that does not include driving around with my windows open and my music blaring much I love to do this in the sun.
  4. Progress. I've just been offered a new job which is even better than my first. So the next few weeks will be all about increasing what I do so I can get even more children to progress and achieve their potential. Can you tell I really like my job?!
  5. Decisions more easily. I don't think this is going to happen as I am such a ditherer but I am improving. Last week I made a really big decision to change jobs. These decisions are big, but even so there was no need for that amount of faff. Although making a decision in only a couple of days is a big improvement for me!
  6. Friends. I really need to get out more! A lot of my friends have gone all over the country to university and while I still stay in contact with them all. it's not the same as having lots of friends here. there I'm on a concerted effort to find people the hang out with. So if you love a cream tea and a chat...
Another interesting topic which I was a little late on (sorry). Emma from Made in Hunters has come up with some excellent topics which really make you think. Good work!

I'd love to hear from you if you are taking part or just your thoughts.
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Definietly with you on time for friends! Life gets so crazy at times that it gets hard to stay seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's hard to stay in touch but great to hear from each other when it happens. I've also been taking little trips to visit my friends and stay in their new rooms. Just came back from Hertfordshire last weekend.

      Delete