Monday, 31 March 2014

52 Lists: Thirteen and Fourteen



So first off I completely messed up what weeks we were on so I have two week 11 posts, no week 12 and a combined 13 and 14. Sorry Guys!

52 Lists: Lists your Spring to do list

  1. Make sure my car is ready for a summer of driving (and possible road trips)
  2. Make sure I appreciate all the beautiful flowers that are blooming at the minute
  3. Start my new job!
  4. Prepare for the cricket season to start

52 Lists: List the things you want to do before you die

  1. Have children
  2. Live on my own (not for ever)
  3. Make a positive impact through my work in sports with children
  4. Be happy
  5. Get Married
  6. Travel
  7. Keep learning and experiencing new things
This is no means an exhaustive list on either account but a drop in the ocean of the things I want and need to get done.
I love to hear about you lists and what you would say so do comment.
Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for the first few span of nice days so I can detail my car!

    ReplyDelete