Friday, 7 March 2014

A Chocolaty Pancake Day


Due to me working on Tuesday evening, in a spontaneous decision, we celebrated pancake day on Monday. I've had this chocolate pancake recipe for ages and I prefer it to a plain pancake. I'd forgotten how simple pancakes are to make and we had everything in the cupboard so I don't understand why we don't eat them more often. My brother and I made these yummy delights (and it's his photography skills too). Basically we had chocolate pancakes with chocolate sauce (just melt chocolate, butter and golden syrup together) and tinned peaches. I like to have a little fruit with my pancakes otherwise all that chocolate can be a little heavy and tinned peaches are just so handy to have in the cupboard. 4 pancakes later I was suitably stuffed and had a great laugh with my brother.

How did you celebrate pancake day?
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh this is an interesting combination, don't think I've seen anyone else have chocolate pancakes .. good call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these look amazing, I've never tried chocolate pancakes! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete