I maintain it's those moments that make us smile in life that really makes life happy. Here are a few from my life recently:
- Wrapping yourself in warm towels after a shower
- Primroses, crocuses, snowdrops, cowslips and daffodils all blooming on the side of the road.
- Driving with my windows down. Turning my music up and it being warm enough, that even with the breeze, I don't feel too chilly.
- Sharing a massive pizza and dessert with my friend. Perfect relaxed lunch. Plus my friend's question "Are we deserting or are we desserting?" made us laugh.
- The massive smile on one of my students faces when I told her she would captain her year's cricket team.
- Seeing my first calves and lambs of the spring. Guys I literally love spotting signs of spring, so I'm sorry for all the mentions.
- Spending Saturday afternoon watching Mary Poppins and legitimately saying I'm doing research for work.
Do share what's put a smile on your face too