- The smiles on the players' I coach faces when they won their first game of cricket of the season. This makes all the hours I put in worth it. As another coach has said to me "It melts my old man heart." That's his old man heart not mine. Just to clarify!
- A bank holiday weekend off (first holiday since Christmas). This has been so long coming but I'm mega looking forward to it. I have planned plenty of afternoon tea, possibly a beach visit and a lovely get together with a bring and share food system. That sounds like my world revolves around food which, let's be honest, is not far off!
- A new job starting next week. (that's not a very little thing really!) I'm so excited for new challenges, new people to meet and lots of inspired, happy children.
- The hushed quiet I wake up to with only the birds tweeting. I don't think I would like to live in a city as I just love the peace and calm that greets me in the mornings.
- Recently I have had some lovely comments on the blog and I'd just like to say thank you to each and every one of you. Every comment makes my day!
If you have a similar post or would like to share the little things that have made you happy do let me know in the comments. I love reading them.