Tuesday, 6 May 2014

52 Lists: Nineteen

52 Lists: List the things you will do today

  1. Start with a lovely buttery cinnamon and raisin English muffin
  2. Get some planning done with my colour coded chart
  3. Pray it doesn't rain so I can get outside. 
  4. Do my nails again, because I seem to manage to chip them within hours of painting them
  5. Working this afternoon.
  6. Eating my first potato salad of the year. I really look forward to the start of the new potato season.
  7. Meeting this evening
  8. Getting an early night! I seem so tired recently so I'm going to find myself a good book and a hot chocolate and get an early night.
Kate xx
Check out Em's Post as she chose to do this on a Bank Holiday which means no work! Hope you all had a great Bank Holiday and let me know what you're doing today. I'm awfully nosy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum, I love a good potato salad. How do you make yours?

    Sob, I was working all bank holiday so mine is utterly boring in comparison!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely can't wait for potato salad season! I have it really simply with a bit of mayo and possibly some spring onions.

      This was my today actually because I didn't quite get my post up in time. Even though I worked today I try to make each day a little bit exciting.
      Kate xx

      Delete
  2. An early night sounds lovely! I can't remember the last time I had one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt so refreshed afterwards and it wasn't too much of a struggle to get up the next day!
      Kate xx

      Delete