Saturday, 5 July 2014

52 Lists: (I've lost count so maybe 20?)

52 Lists: List your favourite blogs and why

  1. Sallytangle - Sally has a way with words that allows you to feel like your having a freindly chat with a friend over tea and cake whilst reading through her blog post. Her Wonderful Wednesday post never fails to brighten my day.
  2. Reverie Lane - Not only does Emma have a stunningly clean layout she blogs about all sorts of lovely things. Her blog contains some yummy looking recipes, great hair ideas for those with long hair like me and my favourite her Simple Little things series. All complimented with some great photography.
  3. Esme and the Laneway - If you love vintage clothing this is the place for you. Esme wear vintage in the most beautiful way. Plus her being in Australia always has me yearning for the opposite seasons.
  4. One Sheepish Girl - Meredith keeps me up to date with art, knitting, food and everything in between with her weekly Blush List. 
  5. New Girl in Toon - Reading Chloe's blog makes me so hungry! She is always tempting me with scrumptious looking afternoon teas which she goes to in the cutest dresses.
This is just a small selection of the lovely blogs I read. Reading these and many more make me smile but I always love reading a new one so do pop your link over to me.
Kate xx

5 comments:

  1. Awww thank you :) Think I need to ease off the afternoon teas for a while after my week on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog! I've just caught up :) Hope you had a lovely holiday x

      Delete
  2. Sallytangle is the best, I agree!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning me, I'm smiling from ear to ear now! ❤︎

    ReplyDelete