Thursday, 14 August 2014

52 List: Twenty Four

52 Lists: List the things you want/ need to let go of


  1. The aching need to care to much. I invest so much of myself sometimes that when things go wrong it really crushes me. This sounds very over dramatic. An example of was last week when I had invested so much time, effort and love into one of my cricket teams. They didn't so great, through maybe not trying their hardest and some attitude problems. I felt so down after this. I didn't know whether to cry or be angry. It's because I care just a little too much.
  2. The need to be like everyone else and do what I'm expected to do. Not everyone goes down the same path in life so there is really no point in comparing myself to others.
  3. The feeling of inadequacy. I always feel I could do more or am not up to the task in hand. I beat myself up about this all the time and it's just not worth it. I always work to the best of my abilities and that should be good enough.
Wow this turned into a really deep list! What do you want to let go of?
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a good list, I used to worry a lot about the future, and what I will be doing in 5 or 10 years time, but I finally realised I was worrying too much and once I stopped worrying about it too much I could live in the now and just go with the flow!

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'm like you also but sometimes you just need to stop worrying about things and just live life. easier said than done but it's true. lovely post

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete