Friday, 26 September 2014

52 Lists: Twenty Seven

52 Lists: List your dreams for the Future (right now)

  1. Move out into a house where I have a big enough kitchen and dining room to cook for my friends and family.
  2. To meet new people and create new connections
  3. To become a member of the MCC so that I too can sit in the amazing pavilion at Lords and feel all of that history. 
  4. To coach to the highest standard I can and make a career out of it.
  5. To meet someone that I will spend the rest of my life with, supporting and caring for each other.
  6. To be happy
What are your dreams for the future?
Kate xx

4 comments:

  1. Um, I love your goal to become an MCC, and I'll be honest and say I had to look up what it was, but- fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww sweet you took the time to look it up! I think it's so important to make sure that there is women represented as it's only about 20 years ago that women weren't allowed to be members.
      xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely idea! Where do you get your lists from? I always love to hear what people plan for their future! I think above all else, being happy is the most important thing, I know it'd make my list too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. The lists are part of a project by Em who blogs at http://madeinhunters.blogspot.co.uk/. You can find all the lists for the year over there. (I'm a little behind!). Being happy is so important.
      xx

      Delete