Monday, 1 September 2014

52 Lists: Twenty Six

52 Lists: List the things in your bag right now

Now I don't carry around a handbag because I'm just not that kind of girl. The closest I get is my coaching bag that carries so much in it. Here's a sneak peek...

  1. Purse
  2. Keys
  3. Hairbrush and deodorant - being a sports coach means running from one place to another and sometimes it's necessary to at least look presentable.
  4. Random cricket balls - you must all know I'm a cricket coach by now!
  5. Apparently a torch?! Who knew?
  6. Always some kind of food to keep me going. Currently I have a pack of Maryland cookies
  7. Spare clothes and a towel. We have regular water fights at work so they're in there all the way through the summer.
  8. A first aid kit. Just in case!
  9. Suncream and a cap - because I'm always optimistic of the British summer!

I have to say my list seems a little different to the others I have seen around the internet!
Is there anything random you carry around in your bag?
Kate

2 comments: