Thursday, 6 November 2014

#BloggersGroupHug 2

BloggersGroupHug is all about S.U.S, Support, Unity and Similarity. Read all about it here and join in.

This week Jade has given us the word YEARS.

You wake up in January with the hangover of Christmas and New Year. You begrudgingly drag yourself out of bed into February. I open my presents before breakfast in March then open the door to a typical April shower. For me May sniffs of the work I trot off to and the exams I sat. The morning brightens in June and July until it’s time for a glorious lunch break and mini holiday that is August. September is the start again, back to work. As the gloom descends, October creeps in and November lights up the night sky. And as we snuggle up with December, we get ready to sleep, safe in the knowledge that we’ll do the same tomorrow or should that be next year?

Do take a look over at Jade's blog where she was kind enough to feature me in her roundup post last week. I love reading what everyone else writes based on the word so do link across.

Kate xx

4 comments:

  1. This is a really nice way to express the word year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!!!!!! You are really good! This is .. omg I can't. I love this!!!!!!!!!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what to say. Other than to reiterate the warm fizzies that I felt when I saw this comment x

      Delete