Friday, 21 November 2014

#BloggersGroupHug 4

BloggersGroupHug is all about S.U.S, Support, Unity and Similarity. Read all about it here and join in.

This week Jade has given us the word CURRENTLY

Currently I have been feeling quite nostalgic. I’ve been looking back through old photos and listening to some of my favourite songs from my childhood. This is partly because I have just booked to see S Club 7 in their reunion tour (not excited at all). Then I came across 2 quotes that I wrote way back when I was 15. The first, my best friend made into this photo of us, or our fingers! I love the memories it conjures up and how relevant both quotes still are today.

"Give yourself time to notice those small things that if you run past, you may never see. But stroll a while and everywhere will come alive with detail."

Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. I made that star too! I really loved those trends by then! Currently is the word I didn't do :) Following you to see what else we have in common!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking back at old photos. They're so funny. I didn't do "Someday" oops. Hope to get back on it for this week's word.

      Delete