Wednesday, 5 November 2014

What to do with a bag of leaves 1


So as I was out walking the other week I ended up with a bag of leaves. Autumn is full of beautiful colours and I love the crunch of leaves under my feet. So now that I have all these leaves I decided I had to do something with them. Seeing as I also wanted to show more arty stuff around here I thought I'd start with a simple pencil drawing. Now this is my first drawing in about 3 years so it's nowhere near perfect and it didn't come out so well on the photo. But none the less here it is my first attempt to turn a bag of leaves into something creative.

Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't have an artistic bone in my body so that looks pretty perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely. I used to be really artistic, but I'm just getting back into it.
      Kate x

      Delete