Thursday, 15 January 2015

#BloggersGroupHug 12

Having missed a few #BloggerGroupHug posts I was excited to get back into writing this one. 

For those of you that don't know about the project take a look here: BloggersGroupHug= S.U.S, Support, Unity & Similarity. Read all about it here http://jaseyjade.blogspot.com/p/bloggersgrouphug.html

This week Jade gave us the word PEN

My pen lays dormant. Having not written for ages, it is clunky as I pick it up.  I find it hard to meld my hand round the pen long enough for a stream of consciousness to fall onto the page. Suddenly mid word, mid sentence I have clammed up. I don’t know what the next word shall be or even how to shape the next letter. I’m contending with a trickle or disjointed words that one day I hope shall flow like lava.  The pen will be active again and erupt on my paper, fluently articulating my points.

Kate xx

4 comments:

  1. Your amazing at this. I love it when words flow like lava! Feels good!!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed writing with the constraint of a word limit. I've been trying hard to do 100. Thank you xx

      Delete