Wednesday, 25 February 2015

A Sneak Peek into my Scrapbook 2





Last week was half term and I got a chance to really wind down and take some time to doodle and make a mess in my scrapbook. Those 3 days sat curled up with my paints have really refreshed me. I was able to think a lot about me and not about work. It has bridged it's way into this week and I feel like I've sailed through these past couple of days. So as it was recently Valentine's Day love, hearts and pink seem to have featured quite a lot. This is not deliberate by any shadow of doubt. Simply I go with whatever I'm feeling at that moment. I grab the closest piece of paper and start working.

I love seeing other's art and scrapbooks as it gives me so much inspiration so if you've posted something similar do leave your link.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment