Monday, 16 February 2015

#BloggersGroupHug 17

BloggersGroupHug is all about S.U.S, Support, Unity and Similarity. Read all about it here and join in.

This week Jade has given us the word TIME.

My friend recently sent me a link to an old oasis song. The lyrics “While we’re living, the dreams we have as children fade away” really resonated with both of us. He is nearing his 50th birthday and would like to be doing the things he always dreamed of and I’m just starting on the path of adult living. Both of us are chasing the dream of our future and we mustn’t waste the time we have to do that. Time is precious and we should use it in pursuit of things we really want…
Otherwise it just fades away.

Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. I hate how fast time goes by. I wish I could just pause for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life should definitely come with a pause button!

    ReplyDelete