Thursday, 5 November 2015

Sneek Peak in my Scrapbook 6





Today's sneek peak seems to have a lot more colour than last time and it definitely more simple. I think I was in the mood where I just wanted to get something down on the paper. To cover the whiteness with colours. To take away the blankness and give meaning. I like the use of negative space in the first. The last page includes a Haiku that I wrote. I have written a whole post with Haikus which you can find here. I find they are a short way of being creative that I can definitely finish!

How have you been creative recently?

4 comments:

  1. I love the different styles of lettering!
    Scrapbooking is such a lovely hobby. :)
    I keep meaning to make one for my recent travels.

    Happy New Year!

    Kat
    The Mouse Chick Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. I find different lettering difficult so that's a lovely comment. Definitely make one! I'd love to see how you present your travels. I've never done one on travels.
      Kate xx

      Delete
  2. This is amazing - I love it! I wish my memory box and scrap books looked as good as these do <3

    With love,
    Alisha Valerie. x

    My Blog: http://alishavalerie.blogspot.co.uk
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/saidbyalisha
    My Instagram: http://instagram.com/alisha.valerie
    My Snapchat Username: alishavalerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alisha. Do you share your memory box and scrapbooks on your blog?
      Kate xx

      Delete