Friday, 25 March 2016

Early Morning Daffodil Walks





Do you know what? I think spring has sprung. This week has been blooming gorgeous with sunny blue skies. This week I took an early morning walk. I'd completely forgotten that really close to me is a daffodil farm. Yes, you heard right! While I don't think they actually sell daffodils anymore it seems like they can't get rid of them because the fields were absolutely full.

What I loved even more was how the daffodils had spilt into the neighbouring wood. In the early morning sunshine, it was lovely to walk through the wood with its dappled sunshine. I didn't even take a coat! Yellow feels like such a spring-like colour. I've been seeing such a lot of bright yellows and pastels in the last few weeks. The brightness makes me feel revitalised and ready for new things. Only 2 more weeks until I start my new job coaching cricket and I'm very ready for these new starts.

There are so many places in our local area that are worth exploring, but we forget to go to. Looking forward to lots more exploring.

Finally look at how cute my new best friends are...
Kate xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful daffodil woods and how cute are the two cows you got a photo of?! I love this time of year with the sunshine pouring down and the earth waking up and springing into colour. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Spring might just be my favourite season for all these reasons, but then again I think that about every season!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous post - it looks like you live in a beautiful area! I do love the sight of daffodils springing up everywhere...it makes me start to look forward to longer, sunnier days and gives my spirit such a boost!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so lucky to live in beautiful countryside and I think I'm going to miss it when I move. Longer, summer days are the dream right now!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Daffs cheer everything up don't they? A real indicator that summer really is on the way!
    And I have a fondness for a cow or two, gorgeous.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just, and a field full of them is the stuff of dreams!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos, i love this time of year :)
    - Cydney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cydney, I wholeheartedly agree! xx

      Delete
  5. These cows are such little cuties!! So fluffy! I'd want to take one home haha

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, same, same... I was good. I resisted the urge! xx

      Delete