Thursday, 21 April 2016

Sneek Peek into my Scrapbook 8




When I look back through my sketchbook it always surprises me how I go through phases with colour. The shapes I use are pretty consistent, but the colours seem to change. I never plan what's going down on the page so sometimes it's nice to go back and think about what was going on in my life and how I've reflected it. I quite like how I've got such a similar colour scheme, but 3 quite different pages.

I've started adding so much more to my pages. Using watercolours predominantly, but adding wax crayon, pen marks and ink for detail. I've started to get layers and I'm interested to see how the different medium work together.

The square in the last photo reads 'Everything you want is on the other side of fear' Jack Canfield. I love this quote. I think it's so easy to stay as everything has always been. However everything that makes you grow and improve is hard. It's scary. By jumping in and doing it we become so much better and help us reach our goals and beyond.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment