Saturday, 24 December 2016

Moments of stillness


Ever since I got home I've noticed myself being still more. Taking the time to drink in my surroundings. Nature wows me constantly. From the beautiful colours of a sunset to dancing golden light. From the delicate spiders' webs clinging to plants covered in dew to the bright stars that glow so clearly in the wide open skies. Nature seems so heightened and it gives me these moments that make me stop and just take it in.

I feel myself slowing and taking in the world around me which is complete contrast to the bustle of the city in Plymouth where I am usually rushing to get somewhere and so is everyone around me. This holiday was very much needed to help me relax.

This holiday season take time to take in what's around you. Appreciate the moments of wonder in everyday, everyone and everything. I wish you all a relaxing and peaceful Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment