Friday, 3 February 2017

Best on Campus


Last week the lovely people from Campus Society sent me a parcel of 'Best on Campus' merchandise. I have been part of Campus society for roughly 2 months and I post my current blog posts up there as well as extra photos. I use it as another social media platform to connect with other bloggers and students. I'm particularly interested in the beautiful photography that students from around the world post and have got some great fitness and food inspiration.


I was originally contacted to be a blogger on this platform and having been active in this community for a while they contacted me to receive some goodies. I received a canvas bag, notebook, pencils and a few sweet treats which were packaged beautifully. All really useful for my studies and a bit of chocolate never goes amiss!

Kate xx

I was gifted the merchandise but all thoughts are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment