Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Wonderful Wednesday #61


Well I'm all of a buzz this week. I just can't stop doing and moving and being. Maybe it's the sunshine. Maybe it's the buzz of a little freedom and a great big world of possibilities. Either way I'm really enjoying it. It makes me feel a lot more like me. I'll being guided by what feels right and wonderful for me and that's a pretty darn lovely thing if you ask me. And with the sun set to get even warmer in the next few days I'm a little bit excited.

Anyway, on with the merriment of the past week...

1. Last lecture of the year. Can you believe that I have finished every lecture for my first year? The time has gone so quickly. With just a 4 week placement to go I can almost taste the summer coming.

2. Ice Cream. Namely 3 of the biggest scoops of smooth, creamy ice cream eaten with those little plastic spoons whilst catching up with my old housemates. I choose 1 scoop each of Jaffa, Ferrero Rocher and Cherry and they were blooming marvellous.

3. The best yoghurt. You know some days you're wandering the supermarket and big up something that never usually goes in your basket, but is set to always find itself there in the future. I usually just big up a large tub of greek yoghurt which lasts me the week, but next to it on the shelf was ginger flavoured yoghurt. I love ginger flavoured things so had to give it a try. The yoghurt is delicately flavoured, but the deal breaker is the pieces of ginger in the yoghurt which give it the fiery kick. I many have eaten the whole large pot in 2 sittings. The second sitting may have had chopped up dark chocolate in it.


4. Blogger's brunch. A chance comment on Alice's blog had me invited to meet the lovely ladies of Plymouth Bloggers. And with food like this on the menu who can resist. I had a lovely time meeting new people and chatting. Looking forward to seeing them again.

5. Libraries. Because the world of books is endless and inspiring and absolutely free in your local library. It took me minutes to join with a lovely helpful lady and I was soon lugging a bag full of books back to mine. It also means that I could sit on the beach reading a book.

6. Good Deeds. From the train station into town is a big hill and as I got off the train yesterday I saw an elderly couple really struggling with all their luggage. I carried some up to the top of the hill for them and they were so grateful. Little kindnesses is what the world needs.

7. An adventure. I'm not going to say too much about this because I want to tell you everything all together, but there were trains and buses and amazing food and sea views and thinking.

So it turns out I talk about food a lot! But when it's this good who cares. For more Wonderful Wednesday's with slightly less food rambling (although I can't promise anything) head over to the rest of the gang:  SallyJoHelenMichelleSarah, CatSamEl KerriMimmiMartina , Peta, Kelly and Emma and use the hashtag on twitter and instagram - #Wonderfulwednesday

Kate xx

2 comments: