Wednesday, 20 September 2017
Wonderful Wednesday #73
Hello my lovelies ad welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday. Once again we are all change as I have moved back to university this week. We are now living in a flat and out of university halls. The few days before coming back to Plymouth is always weird. A frenzy of seeing everyone to say goodbye and packing. So this week seems to have gone past in a flash. The pace of life slows as I get back to university. This week is all about settling in and catching up before lectures start again on Monday. Enough with the life update and on to the things that have been making me smile this week.
1. Breakfast in bed. What way is there to start the day than a massive bowl of granola and fruit eaten leisurely in bed. I followed that up with a spot of yoga and felt all refreshed and ready for the day.
2. Beautiful skies. There's been some absolute stonkers of sunsets this week. I have realised that from the back of the flat you have a gorgeous view of the sun setting so most evenings you can find me sat on the fire escape stairs just staring at the sky. I have noticed how early it's getting dark though or is that just me?
3. Birthdays. As soon as we got back to university it was time to celebrate my flatmate's birthday. We had organised plenty of surprises for her and had a great night. I felt especially fabulous in a red dress that made me feel like the dancing lady emoji.
4. Ice breakers. Every time you meet groups of people there's the same icebreakers trotted out again and again. Mini interviews, finding out things we have in common and questions. This week though we used a few with people we already knew. Although it was hard to think of new facts about yourself it was great to get to know people even better and definitely brought out a few surprises!
5. Brownies. I think I go about chocolate brownies far too much! But the university put on a street food market every month and the brownies are the highlight. Gooey and chocolatey I can't resist. This time I chose a raspberry and white chocolate chip brownie, perfect for eating over catch ups.
6. Double bed. Finally having moved into our new flat I have a double bed. This is the first time in my life that I've had a double bed. I'm making the most of it by starfishing and generally getting such good sleep.
So that's a little round up of the week. It seems like everything starts with a B this week, but that's just Bloody Beautiful. Anyway enough alliteration and on with more wonderful: These lovely ladies also run down their weeks Sally, Jo, Helen, Michelle, Sarah, Cat, Sam, El , Kerri, Mimmi, Martina , Peta, Kelly and Emma, you join in on twitter or instagram with #wonderfulwednesday or comment the good things below.
P.s. I have just jumped on the bandwagon of instagram (a whole lot late I know), but I'll be sharing all the lovely moments all week long over there. I'm @appreciate_day if you're interested.