How is it suddenly March already? This year is storming along just when I'd like it to slow down so I can really appreciate my last year at sixth form until I go off into the big wide world. This is an exciting but really scary time as I don't quite know what I'm doing next academic year (I'll let you all know when I do!) and I need to work really hard at my studies.
However I also have lots of other exciting things to do this month so these are the things on my to-do list:
- Have a great 18th Birthday with both my friends and family
- Start a big crafting project. I want this to be something that will remind me of my last year at sixth form. Any ideas?
- Bake lots of lovely morsels
- Introduce as many of my friends to charity shop shopping as I can.
- Surprisingly top of this list too is my birthday!
- Seeing my friends perform in the musical of "Beauty and the Beast". They keep telling me their not playing the beast but I'm not sure I believe them!
- The start of spring and the lovely outfits that come with it. Hopefully this will show through in everyone's blog posts.
- Finishing my coaching course until the summer
- The start of the cricket season.