52 Lists: List the things that remind you of home
- Untidiness: My house is an absolute nightmare. Whenever I try to tidy it looks good for about 2 days then the clutter invades again.
- Drinking hot chocolate out of my favourite mug that I've had for years.
- A good roast with batter puddings and lashings of gravy
- The cricket commentary. I spend hours doing work listening to it.
- Ben (my gorgeous sprocker spaniel) jumping up to greet me when I get home
- Cooking dinner with my friends
I feel just as much at home at my Grandma's house so I thought I'd let you know what reminds me of there too:
- Wagon wheels are something that is always in the cupboard and always offered nearly as soon as I've got in the door.
- The smell of baking
- A half-done jigsaw on the table
- A bucket of vegetables that have been just dug up from the garden
Here I have just written a few things but I think that a home is somewhere you can be completely comfortable in yourself, you are around the people you love and you feel loved.