52 Lists: List the good things about your town
- The quiet... the fact that there are so few sounds that I can identify them all when I'm in that drowsy state before I make up fully.
- The wild flowers growing by the side of the road that make me think that spring might just be on it's way.
- Being able to see the stars because there isn't any light pollution
- The fact that I can have a cheery conversation with any of my neighbours when I see them
- The fact that I've never experienced any flooding on the scale that has been in the news recently. For this I am thankful.
- It's safe
- I am a short drive from many of my friends and seeing my family
- Plenty of places for dog walks
- That when I was a child the countryside was the perfect playground. I could climb trees and adventure everywhere.
- It's a great community with events such as family barbeques.
I really do love this series. Go pop over to see Ema at Made in Hunters to see her lists and topics.