- The stars at night. I love getting home on a warmish evening and just staring at the sky for a few minutes. I find the stars so mesmerising. I feel so lucky to live in a rural area where they are not masked by light pollution so I can see them really clearly.
- Rediscovering my love for Prawn Cocktail flavour crisps. Nothing more to say here!
- The feel of newly cut hair. Does anyone else feel the need to swoosh their hair around for the first week after it has been cut? I love how the ends feel so new and soft (well compared to the scraggy split ends I had before)!
- Wearing clothes that remind me of the season. This week I seem to have gravitated towards pastel pinks and blossomy prints. It makes me feel, even on a grey day like today and little brighter. Have I ever told you I love spring?
- A beautiful cream tea. Can we just take a minute to appreciate the beauty of it first? This was one of the yummiest cream teas I've had for a while and I have become a bit of courser. The scone was light and fluffy inside with a crisp crust and it was served with so much homemade jam and cream that we were piling up our scones. And best bit about it? We won it in a raffle so it was completely free! If you are in Suffolk and looking for somewhere for cream tea, light lunch or brunch do check out Trinity's @ No 14 in Saxmundham.
What little things have made you happy this week?