52 Lists: List the things you will do today
- Start with a lovely buttery cinnamon and raisin English muffin
- Get some planning done with my colour coded chart
- Pray it doesn't rain so I can get outside.
- Do my nails again, because I seem to manage to chip them within hours of painting them
- Working this afternoon.
- Eating my first potato salad of the year. I really look forward to the start of the new potato season.
- Meeting this evening
- Getting an early night! I seem so tired recently so I'm going to find myself a good book and a hot chocolate and get an early night.
Check out Em's Post as she chose to do this on a Bank Holiday which means no work! Hope you all had a great Bank Holiday and let me know what you're doing today. I'm awfully nosy!